I'm enjoying this last week without Chemo.
Sharing it with family and good friends.
I tried to get it all in these last few days. A few good meals. A few not so good movies. Some special time with my wife and boys. A visit from my cousin Gary from New York.
And some quality park time with Louie.
I appreciate all the love, support and best wishes from all of you.
I will readily admit to being frightened by this next step.
I'm pretty sure that's part of the deal.
Even though we've met with other patients and intellectually I understand what's coming next, in my heart I really don't know what to expect.
"The Waiting is the Hardest Part"
Better living through Chemistry?
So be it.
There's so much to live for, so if Chemo is my ticket to the future.
I'm in all the way.
I know he wrote this song about a girl, but
"The Waiting"
Murray, I have been reading your posts and I am so impressed with your courage as you face all of this. I want you to know that I think about you all the time. Love, Susie
ReplyDeleteThank you Susie.
ReplyDeleteNot sure it's courage I've got but I appreciate all the love and support.