Thursday, June 4, 2015

Dr. Bromance. Day 1

An unexpected turn of events....
Well, as you can see by the day 1 picture below, Dr. Isacoff and I seem to be hitting it off!   Really  didn't think we'd be holding hands on our first date.

A few pretty dry Jewish Dr. jokes, some great food delivered by son Zach from  TLT Food to snack on and oh yeah a bunch of chemo shit and I can hardly remember now why I was so concerned about these treatments. 

He's got me coming back in again tomorrow for some additional drugs. 

I really hope he's not making this stuff up just so he can snuggle again with me .

The bromance is on.
Screw cancer!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you found this doctor, I want to go hold his hand. Glad today went ok. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome to join me any time.
    Met with a wonderful woman whosr been under his care for 8 years! Doing great

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a good looking couple. Like Abby said, I'm so glad you found each other.
    Frann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Murray! I am so glad you can find new love later in life, no matter what the form. 😁 Catching up on your blog; I am happy to see you have kept your sense of humor. I know it's helped me. Thank you again for talking me through my diagnosis. I'm going to start doing art around my scar now.

    ReplyDelete