Today I felt like I was living in a twisted version of an old bit from the Jerry Seinfeld show.
Remember the Soup Nazi?
"NO SOUP FOR YOU!"
Well today started out normal. Sue and I showed up at Docs office for my weekly treatment only to learn that my platlet count had not risen to adequate levels necessary to handle my two day dose of Chemo.
So instead the nurse came into my exam room and declared ....
"NO CHEMO FOR YOU TODAY!"
For some reason all I could think about at that moment was that she sounded a lot like the soup Nazi from the Seinfeld series.
I'm told this happens from time to time and is nothing to worry about. So don't worry.
I should be back in line for Chemo next week as planned.
In the meantime I get to celebrate Father's day without the adverse effects of my regular treatment.
Now that's a gift I truly appreciate but would have never thought to ask for before this year.
Happy Father's Day to all.
Celebrate and love.
M
No comments:
Post a Comment