
Looking for a week old portable Chemo Pump?
Works like a charm....delivers a steady week long dose of 5FU
(or as I refer to it.... "F U Five Times")
"Enjoy being tethered to this state of the art Chemo Pump".
Also doubles as an antique broken Sony Walk-Man.
Note: Does not include my collection of James Taylor and Allman Brothers cassettes.
Will consider all offers. Cash Only. Local Pick Up
That's pretty much how I feel about this thing after one week. Other than being constantly reminded that I'm fighting cancer, it doesn't really bother me that much. Won't know how it fits into my long-term routine until I hear from Dr. Isacoff this week.
Treatments moved to Wednesday/Thursday this week with the holiday.
I had a really good week otherwise.
Oh...BTW Happy 4th of July to all.
Take time to celebrate with friends and family.
I love your kiss my ass cancer photo - my thoughts exactly.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, didn't know you are an Allman Bros & JT fan...
Full moon(s)!💋💋
Delete