Thursday, July 9, 2015

Really?

Change of plans.

I flunked Chemo again today.
This time my white blood cells were fine but my platlet count was too low for chemo. 

So.....
My new plan for the week includes:

1.  Golf at least two times.  Anyone need a fourth?

2.  Tennis.  I played for a while yesterday           anticipating that it would be the last time for a few weeks, but no.  10SNE1?

3.  More food and fun.  Making dinner reservations at some of our favorite restaurants. 

4.  Climb Mt Everest.    (Just making sure you're paying attention) 

5.  Get caught up on all things Kardashian.

Okay, I may not get to numbers 4 and 5, but the first three are a certainty.

In all other ways I feel just great.
Working everyday and having a ball. 

July 6th would have been my beautiful mother Roberta's 81st birthday.   

RIP Mom.  We luv you.

Thought you might enjoy a throwback Thursday photo of us enjoying a dance at my cousins wedding a hundred years ago.   Not easy making a rust colored 3 piece suit and mustache work,  but I think we can all agree that I look marvelous.  But enough about me. ...how beautiful was my mom st 40?

5 comments:

  1. Olivia is happy to help you out with the Kardashians. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. Great to know. I have a lot of catching up so I will need her help for most of the summer.
    Tell her to cancel all plans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay. Great to know. I have a lot of catching up so I will need her help for most of the summer.
    Tell her to cancel all plans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should post the picture of your mom from her memorial invite - she looked beautiful then too - you look OK in that rust colored suit BTW but I think you look better now!!!

    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mother was so beautiful inside and out! Love the picture and you!

    ReplyDelete