This is the first week that I've qualified for a round of Chemo after wearing the Portable Chemo pump for an entire week.
Good news I guess. My body must be learning to tolerate the Chemo and is recovering enough to take more.
Bad news is that I did so well with the portable pump that I earned another week with it on my hip.
Surprisingly, we adjust to just about anything. I had a perfectly wonderful week, starting last Sunday with game night with family celebrating Tanta Francine's birthday at cousins Ron and Abby's beautiful home, followed by a full week of work planning for growth at The Stand and TLT Food and topped off with a great dinner out hosted by Richard and Patty at our new favorite Italian restaurant, IL Poccolino on Robertson.
Oh yeah, I even played nine holes of mediocre golf with Ron Miller at Rancho Park before work on Wednesday, with the portable chemo pump in tow. I checked the USGA rules and was unable to earn even a single extra stroke for either playing with the pump or with cancer. This really seems unfair and should be the subject of an immediate investigation. Even one stroke would help....come on people.
Today, I'm back on the bags at Dr Isacoff's Club Chemo. No big deal. Relaxing and watching the news, catching up on emails.
Breakfast to follow with cousin Marcia and a full day of work thereafter.
My new normal.
Starting to sounds a little like my old normal.
I do believe that wearing a chemo pack qualifies you to move up to senior men's or ladies tees! Sending hugs and blessings.
ReplyDelete