What a really good day feels like....
Met with Dr. Isacoff today and got the "plan" for my care going forward.
No more chemo after April 1.
BTW......that's exactly 1 year to the day I was officially diagnosed.
6 weeks to get strong before my surgery at COH on May 17th.
Pathology of tumor removed will determine exact post surgical care, but from recent PET scan his expectations are that I will simply begin 6 month scans to make sure nothing starts up again. It could be years or never again. ....don't know, but either way I'm one of the very lucky few that get this kind of result from therapy with pancreatic cancer......so we're happy and incredibly blessed.
After surgery, life should return to pre cancer normal.
Can't wait to start my new life.
So blessed! So good to hear! Love you all!
ReplyDeleteShould we set up a golf date at Hillcrest?
ReplyDelete