Thursday, October 8, 2015

Chemo Reality

The realities of Chemotherapy hit hard the last few weeks.   Doc put me on a pretty tough schedule that frankly took its toll on me.  Still handsome as ever and comfortably carrying the weight he wants me to maintain but I was down for the count several times over the past few weeks.  Nothing too bad, just seriously tired and some nasty nasea to deal with.  Spent a lot of time in bed. 

It's working so I can handle it okay. 
I get a week off next week so hopefully I will be more active after my body processes the treatments received this morning.

All other aspects of our lives are wonderful.  Making plans to travel over the holidays.  Thinking about a week in Cabo.  More to follow.

You might enjoy this article on advances in cancer treatment. 

http://www.cityofhope.org/precision-medicine-now-and-the-future

4 comments:

  1. Sending you good vibrations! Need my movie pals back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Attitude is what it's all about....and you've got it in spades. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss your posts. Thinking of you and wishing you the best

    ReplyDelete